How To Make A Go Kart How Can I Make My Go Kart Stay Running Without Having To Hit The Gas ? ( It Won't Idle)?

How can I make my go kart stay running without having to hit the gas ? ( it won't idle)? - how to make a go kart

Go Kart-load of my work that I do not hold the button on the gas to stay here, if not cut
What must I do to keep it to yourself? If the pump is idle has nothing to do with it?
Or a dirty carb?
Please give me some ideas
My carb gas leak is known that the main jet should change this situation? They have something to do with it?

1 comments:

adiabati... said...

could be withdrawn from the adjustment made to the throttle, so bad float valve can not say what the engine? as Briggs, Honda, etc. sounds like the carbs, but dirty or similar means, is Tecumseh engine on it badly.

Post a Comment