Boat Wedding Favors MY Big Redneck Wedding.?

MY Big Redneck Wedding.? - boat wedding favors

My friend and I contacted the CMT about the possibility of an episode of "My Big Redneck Wedding". The production company asked us if we are still interested. I Want To "Redneck", but class was much more than the garbage we've all seen the schedule.
I cried with red and blue bandana scarves for decorations to print. I would like some ideas for new products, decorations and other clothing for both. We would like boating, camping, NASCAR, hunting. We both married once before, so it will not be a formal marriage. It's more of a party, a marriage thrown in.
All ideas are welcome, but please no rude comments or boring. And if someone is even involved in the program, we would love to hear your experiences.
I thank you all and hope to see on television.

0 comments:

Post a Comment