Ferris Wheel Lighting I Have Built A 10' Ferris Wheel For Christmas. I Need Input On How To Light The Thing W/out It Getting Tangled

I have built a 10' ferris wheel for Christmas. I need input on how to light the thing w/out it getting tangled - ferris wheel lighting

What you need is the collector rings. It is a device that bring power to the wheels. It consists of slip rings of the tree, and brushes, or contacts to bring electricity to the rotational axis. I drew a picture:
... http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cmusselman

You want to limit a flashlight bulbs and batteries. DO NOT conduct current sliprings IN THE HOUSE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please clarify. That is the big wheel is turning? If you are a collector.

emucompb... said...

I think you have the rotation of an "electric" or "rotating union" to do so one of the poles of electricity. Sorry, I know all these names.

Cool Nerd At Your Service said...

Get the Christmas lights that you created in your home during the holidays. When ... a circle with several masts / beams extending from the center of the circle can run strings of lights from outside to inside. Having an outlet or exit in the middle is connected to a cable (local hardware connected). Half of the cable to the ground and a generator or power.

Post a Comment