Simple Machines Clip Art I Need Help Identifying A Clip From A Film About Free Will And Determinism.?

I need help identifying a clip from a film about free will and determinism.? - simple machines clip art

In an RE lesson the other day we have seen a video on the free will and determinism. To discuss it includes both a man, whether we are really free, or were merely "cogs in a machine" determinism. Obviously, it was originally a movie, a cartoon-staining was performed only at the top. The film was a person, a man with an American accent interview. Like what all about it, his head in the form of changes in related forms (eg in relation showed a transmission, it seems his body with water to a point to fill), and things in the background, it had to happened. RE My teacher does not know the name of the movie was that clip, so I expected even though I know it's a long shot that some people here could help me.

1 comments:

Chang Tzu said...

Jake and Elwood Blues talked about, in part, the Blues Brothers 3rd

Post a Comment